Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Bluetooth, Oh How I Adore You!
A testimonial from a happy Chevy Cruze driver Shannon Stilwell
I am on the road a lot. I take the boys back and forth to doctor’s and therapy appointments and run constantly to school and events. My 3 1/2 year old goes to therapy (speech and physical therapy) three times a week. During those appointments, my youngest stays with his grandparents. We are blessed that they live nearby.

It seems like I am always on the phone coordinating who will pick up the boys, who will drop them off, etc. Sometimes we are running late from one appointment and I need my husband or in-laws to do a last minute pick up or errand. Needless to say, I can’t always wait until I am at home to call. In the past, I have relied on a traditional Bluetooth headset, but I had no idea what I was missing. When I heard that the 2011 Chevy Cruze was equipped with Bluetooth, I didn’t really know what I was in for. When we picked up the car, we were given a rundown of all of the features. When the salesman showed me how to use Bluetooth, I was so excited!
I can keep my eyes on the road as I make a call. I am already used to hitting the call button with my thumb without even looking down. I honestly had no clue that this even existed in cars. How behind the times was I? I also like that if someone calls me, I don’t have to pull over to look for my phone as I can just answer with the same button. I also love that everyone in the car can talk on the calls and be heard. My husband and I and the kids love that we can all take part in the conversation with Grandmommy and Papa when they call so whoever is driving can concentrate on the road.

I am really getting spoiled with this car. Not only does it have tons of cool features like Bluetooth and OnStar, but it gets fantastic gas mileage. I have only filled it up once since I picked it up (it was full when I got it) and still have about 3/4th of that one fill up I’ve done on my own left. I am here to tell you that it gets great gas mileage.

To learn more about Bluetooth or schedule a Chevy Cruze Test Drive, contact Jason Nicholas 910-798-2722 or jason.nicholas@hendrickauto.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home