Monday, January 18, 2010

Robert Kleinmaier wins Salesperson of the Year!
Jeff Gordon Chevrolet would like to recognize Mr. Robert Kleinmaier for achieving Salesperson of the Year. Robert has been employed at Jeff Gordon Chevrolet for over one year and achieved sales person of the year in his first full year at the dealership. Robert continues to lead the industry in not only the number of units sold but in his customer satisfaction ratings, which ranks among the top 5% in the nation. “Robert posses the ability to help his customer’s work their way through the buying process with little to no hassle” states his department manager, Tony Holmes. While talking with Robert he says “my philosophy is simple, I work hard, care, and create a personal relationship with my customers. That’s all people really want, someone who will work hard and have their back.” “With the huge amount of new and used inventory we enjoy, as part of the Hendrick’s organization, and the fact my managers main focus is on customer satisfaction it makes it very easy to find the vehicle my customers want and to deliver that vehicle at a fair price.”

“This coming year I really expect our store to explode. With some of the sales that I have seen planned for this month and the months to follow, 2010 will be a great year to purchase a new or used vehicle from Jeff Gordon Chevrolet.” “I would like to thank my customers for not only buying their first vehicle from me but also for enabling me to help them with any other automotive needs that might have arisen last year.”

Robert received a check for $1,500.00 from his department manager, Tony Holmes, for achieving salesperson of the year. Everyone at Jeff Gordon Chevrolet thanks Robert for his efforts in 2009 and wishes him good luck in 2010.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home