Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Mr. Hamm;

Thank You, and the Dealership, for your generosity in providing a Malibu for the Teacher of the month at our Local High Schools. It is a much appreciated tangible complement to the honor of being selected by our peers.

In addition to the use of the Malibu, the staff was beyond professional. In each of my interactions I was treated as an honored guest at your dealership. I primarily worked with Mark Thornton and Gary Hamilton, each of whom went beyond the call of duty. I would also like for you to know, those staff members with whom I interacted only peripherally were professional and courteous to the highest level. This includes those who greeted me upon arrival, to the switchboard, and those who assisted me in locating either Mark or Gary.

The Malibu exceeded my expectations. The fuel economy was very nice. In addition my wife, who has both an education and a working background in engineering, complimented multiple times to family and friends on the positive "fit and feel".

I was most impressed by the comfort on a long drive. The Friday prior to returning the Malibu we drove over 650 miles, returning home from vacation. While I am bigger than average, over 6ft and 320 lbs, I had no soreness or stiffness and less than expected travel weariness from the long trip.

This gracious award is much appreciated.

Thanks Again!

Regards,

Weldon

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home